Position: Mechanical Service Technician
Job Purpose: To provide professional technical specialist support and service in respect of all process equipment so that equipment availability and efficiency is optimized and improved and losses and risks are minimized.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Perform the day to day total productive maintenance to ensure that machinery are maintained in an effective, up to date accurate manner.
- Complete equipment/parts requisition
- Maintain equipment
- Maintain a safe working environment
- Coach and assess customers
- Manage, implement and improve continuous projects
- Conduct audits
- Manage personal development and performance
- Ability to communicate/interact with the client, technicians and the office to ensure flow of projects and customer requirements
- Ability to fault find in a logical and professional manner
- Attend to breakdowns telephonically and physically
Qualifications and education required
- Diploma/University Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 3-4 years in engineering experience
- Solid and proven technical background
- Very good negotiation and communication skills
- Team player
- Self-motivated, independent, solution orientated, deadline driven individual with strong time management skills
- Project a professional image, lead by example, encourage team work and compliance with work processes and procedures
- Build mutually beneficial relationships internally and externally.
- Ability to drive
How to Apply
Applications to be send firstname.lastname@example.org the subject Mechanical Technician
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.