- Generate and close sales for the print magazine.
- Create and build client database.
- Manage and recruit junior sales staff.
- Liaise with directors.
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce or business related.
- 5 years as a professional sales representative.
- Proven ability to generate and close deals.
- Experience managing teams of sales representatives.
- Strategic thinker.
- Superb organisational skills.
- Meticulous data capture habits.
- Passion for knocking on doors and closing deals.
- Ability to travel around Kenya.
- A good understanding of online media.
- Be very reliable and must have absolute integrity.
- Resourceful and posses ability to solve challenges and work independently.
- Excellent verbal, online and written communication skills.
Deadline: 20th February 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Training,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be consider for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
****Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements of the job****