Applications are invited from qualified candidates to fill the position of Medical Representative Field Supervisor to be deployed in Kisumu.
Duties & Responsibilities
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful candidate shall perform the following duties:
Accountabilities and Tasks
- Responsible for obtaining profitable results through achievement of the set targets for the medical representatives in the region.
- Maintain a united team of marketing/medical representatives with group goals
- Organize periodical meetings to assess performance per person & discuss ways of improving where performance seems to count below expectations.
- Organize periodical training/awareness programmes to team members to create awareness of any emerging concerns.
- Assist in setting the performance targets for medical representatives.
- Insist on performance from the medical representatives based on the targets.
- Periodically assess the targets based on the performance realized.
- Responsible for ensuring that performance records for the area team are kept appropriately, reviewed accordingly & communicated to the management if need to act in any particular manner.
- Responsible for planning, acquisition, directing, organizing, supervision & motivation of Medical Representatives to accomplish their individual objectives.
- Responsible for monitoring the performance of the team members by conducting performance evaluation, developing training needs assessment plan, suggesting reward plans for exemplary performance & corrective action for poor performance.
- Making personal observation of the marketing progress by making daily field visits.
- Establish a system of reports & communication to the Marketing Manager concerning daily activity per Medical Representative as well as matters needing immediate attention.
- Monitor the discipline of the medical representatives working below him/her including attendance, use of company property, conduct towards customers as well as solving grievances that arise at field level & reporting the work progress.
- To maintain a system where customers will send orders directly to the company via mails & back office support staff can complete the task.
- Monitor all the orders made by customers & make the appropriate follow-up to make sure that deliveries are done timely & that customer satisfaction & retention are maintained.
- Collection of payments for goods supplied.
- Bachelor’s degree in a science related course.
- Over 3 years work experience as a supervisor or 5 years’ experience as a Medical Representative.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle demanding situations & work with minimum supervision.
- Should have exhibited a high performance record.
- A team player with leadership skills
- Proven track record & a high degree of integrity.
- Should be 30-35 years of age
Applications addressed to the Human Resource Manager enclosed with a CV can be send to HR office on or before 4.30 pm Wednesday February 17, 2016.
On-line applications can be done to: email@example.com