Job Title: Assistant Operations Manager – Microfinance
Our client, a unique microfinance institution offering micro credit solutions, to positively transform the lives of their customers and other stakeholders seeks to hire a competent individual to fill the role of an Assistant Operations Manager.
- Initiate process and quality reviews and contribute to plans that deliver process improvements ensuring effective implementation and ultimately improved productivity.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of credit policy which provides suitable protection and facilitates business growth and asset distribution.
- Monitor and report on the implementation of loan policies and procedures; evaluate loan vetting structures and enforce credit standards according to company goals and policies.
- Direct and guide all operational procedures and controls through the development and implementation of procedures and controls to promote communication and adequate information flow, and thereby manage operational risk and solidify management control and the direction of the business unit.
- Improvement in operating procedures to increase profits and/or make the business unit more efficient.
- Developing strategies and implementation plans to improve and standardize all aspects of operations.
- Lead and manage the team to deliver a culture that supports and contributes to the achievement of financial objectives of the business and meets service standards.
- Support the Regional managers’ efforts to increase employee productivity by assisting to coordinate and manage the activities in Business Finance and assist to develop and implement strategies for increasing growth.
- Produce timely, detailed management reports as needed for monitoring and management of all business finance operations
- Degree in Banking, Business Administration, Operations Management.
- 2 – 5 years’ experience in banking/ lending or microfinance industry
- Knowledge of the Microfinance and/or Banking industry
- High level of numeracy to evaluate complex statistical financial information.
- Strong managerial, business development, analytical and research skills
- Strong leadership qualities with a proactive, results- oriented and
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent computer skills and working knowledge of banking software is a plus.
- Flexible, adaptive and versatile
- Good interpersonal and strong team building skills
- Ability to manage, motivate and lead a team
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Assistant Operations Manager – MFI) to email@example.com before Wednesday 10th February, 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.