Vacancy: Microsoft Sharepoint Developer
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- To support the business requirements for the provision of internal applications management services.
- To implement application development requirements, with a constant focus on coordinating business efficiencies through the activities of applications development.
- To liaise with IT infrastructure services, in support of applications maintenance and development activities.
- To co-ordinate and assist each line of business with opportunities for shared applications and common business efficiencies.
- To define, plan and manage releases of application updates.
- To support improvement initiatives involving business applications.
- To support the strategy for strategic, tactical and maintenance activities.
- To take responsibility for: time management; reporting and monitoring; risk management; issue management; quality assurance and change management
- To act as technical expert for identified internal applications, and share knowledge as appropriate.
- To support other application team members and off-the-clock resources as appropriate to the implementation of application related activities.
- To carry out other tasks as agreed with the Applications Manager
- Degree qualified and relevant professional qualification and experience (e.g. MCSD, MCSE) in Microsoft SharePoint
- .NET based language (C#, VB.Net)
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2013/2016
- SQL Server 2012/2014/2016 and SQL Reporting Services
- Experience using Visual Studio or related IDE
- Experience with a variety of Content Management Systems; experience with Telerik’s Sitefinity CMS a plus
- Team Foundation Server, a plus
- Knowledge of security standards and techniques for web applications
- Understand browser-specific compatibility issues
- Expertise in the design, implementation, and deployment of user-centric software, with focus on usability
- Experience creating 3rd party authentication for external partner portals
- Develop custom web parts, application pages, master pages, event receivers, workflows, timer jobs and integration with third party tools like Telerik or jQuery
- Deploy and support custom built and out of the box solutions with SharePoint 2010/2013
- Create technical documentation in support of the development process, use TFS for source code
- Work on multiple projects in an agile environment
- MCSE in Microsoft SharePoint
- Experience creating and consuming Web Services
- SQL Server 2012/2014/2016, Reporting Services, Integration Services
- Windows Workflow foundation
- 2-3 Years working experience in Microsoft Sharepoint development
Qualified candidates to send their updated CVs to email@example.com on or before 19th February 2016 with the title Sharepoint Developer