About the Company: We are a creative agency startup based in Nairobi, KE and we specialize in offering digital solutions to our clients: Be it Web solutions (websites, hosting, eCommerce), graphic design (banners, illustrations, 3D modelling), app development (web, mobile) and other services (IT Support, Project & Events Management).
What`s it like to work for Mradi: When you work for Mradi, we keep an open ear to employees on all levels of the company regardless of seniority.
As a smaller company, we pride ourselves on the comradery we have established amongst our employees.
Job Summary: As a Sales Executive the Sales Executive will be responsible for promoting the value proposition, products and services of the organisation.
The candidate will be responsible for responding in a timely manner to incoming requests for quotes, applications assistance and resolving customer issues as well as following up on quotes, opportunities, leads and maintain account relations.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Successfully gain deeper understanding of the industry, its players, its desires, its movement and direction, new trends, new technologies, competition e.t.c.
- Learn which specific benefits and attributes of the company products are most compelling among target customers and what the differentiating factors within the market and the players
- Assist in preparation of comparisons with competitors
- Provide feedback and input from own markets to help shape marketing strategy for all the organisations products.
- Develop new business strategies to re-align as a market supplier leader
- Develop new trendsetter ideas that would position the company as a market leader
- Identify new market and new product opportunities
- Respond efficiently to enquiries for solutions and respond with appropriate information about he organisations products
- Contact potential clients to understand and quantify their requirements and budgets and sell the advantages of our products
- Establishment of direct sales opportunities for all company products
- Follow up of sales leads
- Assist where required in design, production and co-ordination of all marketing material and press releases
- Co-ordination of and representation at exhibitions including follow up of contacts
- Seeking out promotional opportunities for the organisations products
- Meet individual monthly target
- Ensure a well maintained marketing database with all the existing clients and new prospects
- Ensure that the organisation has great and cordial relationship maintained with clients
- Assist customers in the operation of their products and organize support for problems they may have
- Demonstrate the technical operation of products
- 1-3 years experience in technical sales engagement in a relevant corporate industry
- Good technical background with an understanding of software solutions development and life cycle
- Result oriented and a high performer
- Strong interpersonal skills and human relations
- Experience with enterprise software solutions in large and complex organizations
- Analytical and ability to make sound judgment on viability of ventures
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Flexibility to travel away from the city to meet prospective clients and work Preferred:
- Analytical and strategic to customer needs and problems
- Competitive analysis
- Prospecting and closing skills
- Excellent client management and relationship management skills
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written,
- Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritize tasks
- Capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions
- High energy levels and hard working
- Excellent time management
- A Diploma or a Bachelor’s degree course in a relevant discipline in Sales and Marketing
- Experience in business development and/or sales discipline (or a relevant course) that positions you as a strong sales candidate.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Mradi is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Mradi considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability.
Disclaimer: Please take note that Mradi Kenya Limited (Mradi) does not ask for any fees in connection with its recruitment processes. In the event that you receive any request for payment of any sort, please get in touch with us on Tel: +(254-773) 541779, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or report to the nearest police.