Business Partner Consultants Limited is one of the leading HR & Business Solutions consulting firms in the East, Central and Southern Africa Region.
Our vision is to deliver best value that business and people can find through partnering in Strategy, Organization and People.
Our Partner is a well-established Multi-National Organization and seeks to engage with a professional, dynamic and self-respecting person in the following position:-
Project Manager – Specific to FMCG
This is a key management position responsible for the Planning, developing, delivering and monitoring and reporting of skills development and training solutions to FMCG clients, specific to beverage sector.
Main Purpose and Key Responsibilities:
- Lead in the designing of a winning strategy to deliver skills development and training solutions to FMCG clients, specific to beverage sector.
- Managing various teams in the delivery timely skills development and training projects while being accountable for Customer Satisfaction and Profitability of the project
- Oversight of train the trainer initiatives, curriculum development and other support material necessary for successful project delivery for the FMCG clients
- Building relationships with key stakeholders in the client environment and sustaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Managing the P&L of the project, by ensuring targets are met, expenses are optimized and budgets managed according to the approved budget plan while delivering ROI
- Develop and deliver measurement and evaluation tools, methodologies, including trainee monitoring and audit post-training
- Managing and monitoring FMCG project execution and customer service delivery
- Upselling and cross-selling of the organization’s products and services
- Continuous monitoring and solicitation of feedback on training programs and materials to ensure accuracy, relevance and effectiveness
- Managing periodic evaluation and reporting to management
- Ability to manage and communicate effectively with diverse teams in large FMCG beverage-based multinational organizations.
- At-least 5 year of experience in the business consulting, ICT with strong commercial background or related environments
- 3+ years working as a high caliber project manager (large and dynamic projects including for highly professional multinational organizations)
- Experience overseeing or personally delivering curriculum / content development
Job Skills & Person Competencies
- Excellent understanding of Business Development, training and skills development & consulting with hands-on experience designing or overseeing the design of world-class assessments and monitoring / auditing trainees (including delivering post training reports)
- We call for persons with high Capability, Ability and Willingness to work under pressure, maintain professionalism & ethics, project management, Innovative, Change Champion, and a natural leader!
Academic & Professional Qualifications: – Bachelor of Commerce (in business related fields) / equivalent, MBA will be added advantage
Qualifying candidates to kindly send their detailed CVs on or before Tuesday 23rd February, 2016 to the following address:
Business Partner Consultants (BPC)
Email address: email@example.com
Tel: +254 712 316 888
Only qualifying & job-matching candidates will be contacted