Position: National Sales Manager
This position is responsible for sales and marketing of Company products and implementation of promotional programs.
It is also responsible for developing and monitoring an effective coverage plan for doctors, hospitals and Chemists for Field Managers and Medical Representatives.
Involves setting objectives and goals for each key area of work and strategize a plan in achieving the goals.
The position also involves conducting and facilitating Continuous Medical Education to various stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain, improve, protect and increase sales growth on existing different channels on drugstores, Chemists, pharmacies – and prescribing Doctors
- Explore other areas for new business development on hospitals, institutions and clinics on other territories and regions within the area of responsibilities
- Conduct Field work with Field Managers /Medical Representatives by validating visitation to the planned Doctors and drug stores
- Oversee the execution of Marketing activities and ensuring the implementation of activities conducted by Field Managers and Medical Sales representatives
- Placement of Stocks to different sales channels. i.e. drugstores, hospital, institutions and prescribing / dispensing doctors
- Conduct regular business review with Field manager and Medical Representatives on a weekly basis. Regular coordination with Regional Head for sales achievement, sales forecast, short expiry and /or stock-outs concerns.
- Master’s degree in business related courses is added advantage
- Bachelor’s Degree in any science related courses or any medical courses.
- Minimum of six years hands on Medical Sales experience two of which should be in a similar level in a comparable business. Experience in Gastro, Derma/gyn, Oncology, Cardio/Diabetic and /or Respiratory range specialties is added advantage.
- Must hold a valid driving license
Knowledge & Skills
- Must possess a broad range of knowledge and experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Must have specific and extensive knowledge of Sales and Marketing.
- Must possess excellent analytical and problem solving abilities
- Proactive, quick thinker and proper judgment
- Must have high integrity and ethical standards
If you meet the requirements above, send your CV with the subject NATIONAL SALES MANAGER to email@example.com