Our Client is looking for an enthusiastic Food & Beverage Manager for their new Lodge and Restaurant in Limuru.
- Lead the F&B team by attracting, recruiting, managing, training and monitoring staff.
- Identify/source for suppliers.
- Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards.
- Own the role of the Maître D’ when necessary.
- Design exceptional and fresh menus to ensure continuous generation of revenue.
- Establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures.
- Be knowledgeable of and comply with all national health and safety regulations.
- Overseeing the upkeep of the facilities and building, including the refrigeration and ventilation system.
- Work with the sales and marketing team to develop dining offers to create awareness, grow market share and revenue.
- Develop with the management team annual operating plans for the restaurants aligned to the strategic plans of the company.
- Forecast budget/revenue and operating/capital expenditure for the restaurants and monitor revenue and expenditure against approved budget.
- Ensure both restaurant operations are compliant with all licensing laws, health and safety codes, labour laws, and other statutory regulations.
- A diploma or degree in food service management, hotel management, BA, or related field/equivalent experience.
- Proven food and beverage management experience.
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (restaurant management software, Point of Sale ‘POS’).
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills and ability to delegate.
- Up to date with food and beverage trends and best practices.
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets.
- Guest and solutions oriented and service minded.
Deadline: 24th February 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Training,
We endeavor to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
****Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements of the job****