The Nyanza Reproductive Health Society (NRHS) is a non-profit organization with its headquarters in Kisumu dedicated to improving reproductive health of men and women.
NRHS has several research projects related to HIV prevention and reproductive health.
It runs support groups for PLWHA and Key Populations, and is working with the Ministry of Health to scale up male circumcision for HIV prevention.
As part of its growth, NRHS seeks highly qualified candidates for the following position across its research studies.
Job Title: Quality Control Assistant
Reporting To: Project Coordinator
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare study files as appropriate in coordination with the receptionists
- Review completed study files for accuracy and completeness
- Filing of completed study files
- Filing other data and perform other routine clerical tasks as assigned.
- Order and maintain relevant supplies for effectiveness of study duties.
- Initiate and maintain research records for study participants; identifying, rectifying, and reporting missing components.
- Ensure all files and records are managed appropriately.
- Operate a variety of standard office machines including computers, phone, fax, photocopying machines among others.
- Assist with study documents and sensitive materials while maintaining confidentiality.
- Any other official duties assigned by your immediate supervisor or senior staff members
Qualifications and Competencies
- A minimum of diploma in administrative / secretarial / social science or medical studies or equivalent professional level experience.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the same position in a busy clinical or research environment.
- Good clinical practice training
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills a must.
Applications should include:
- Cover letter detailing current work, prior experience and qualifications including the areas described above, telephone and e-mail contact
- Current CV
- Names, telephone and e-mail contacts of at least 3 professional referees
Apply via email to email@example.com with the job title “Quality Control Assistant” on the subject line.
Applications submitted on or before 26st February, 2016.