Nyayo Tea Zones Development Corporation is a state Corporation specializing in tea production and forestry conservation. We urgently seek to recruit a dynamic individual to fill the position of:-
Personal Assistant to the Managing Director
The overall responsibility for this position is to ensure a continuous improvement and sustenance of a positive corporate image and effective running of the MD’s office in line with the Corporation plan.
- Prepare confidential correspondence, reports and other complex documents.
- Manage the Managing Director’s calendar and independently schedule appointments, screen incoming calls, correspondence and respond independently when possible.
- Participate in organizing and managing board meetings and affairs in the Corporation.
- Manage MD’s programs, travel plans, events or conferences by arranging for facilities and catering, issuing information or invitations, coordinating speakers and controlling event budgets.
- Direct preparation of records such as agenda, notices, minutes and resolutions for management meetings
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Participating in smooth running of the executive office
Skills and Attributes
- A BA/Bsc. Secretarial or equivalent degree
- Full Secretarial plus Diploma in Business Management / MBA is an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years hands-on experience in office practice.
- Good people management skills
- Knowledge of office automation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Attention to details
- Willingness to work on a flexible schedule; and occasionally on holidays and weekends.
How to Apply
Successful Interested qualified candidates should submit their applications, enclosing a detailed Curriculum Vitae, day time telephone contacts, current gross salary, names and contacts of three referees, copies of relevant professional and academic certificates and testimonials before 19th February, 2016 to the:-
Nyayo Tea Zones Dev. Corp.
P.O Box 48552,
Nyayo Tea Zones Development Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.