Position: Head of Distribution
Reporting to: Chief Mass Market Officer
Department: Mass Market
Role Purpose: Head of Distribution will handle all Indirect distribution (physical & electronic), and all Orange Money sales & BTL activities
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Operational (incl. Planning):
- Target Setting & Forecasting: Participating in setting up of the Sales targets for company sales staff and evaluating their performance through well-defined Key Performance Indicators.
- Effective Distribution : Improve effectiveness of Orange distribution system through enforcing routines & disciplines
- Business Plan Formulation & Review: Plan and conduct monthly sales review meetings with sales personnel & Trade partners.
- RTM Strategy review and Implementation: Draw up and implement a detailed systematic area coverage plan consisting of a number of routes, towns, channel partners, and field force (DSA, ISR,DSR)
- Reporting : Monitor, analyze, evaluate and advice on general business trend and competitor activities, giving recommendations so as to grow and sustain market Share
- Policy: Guiding and communicating company policies, guidelines and regulations to the sales regions e.g. on credit policy.
- EVD : Focus on e-jaze growth by recruiting reputable and capable channel partners
- Orange Money : Steer Orange money growth by focusing on product development, Customer registration and channel development
Academic / Professional Qualifications
- Degree in Business Information Systems, Marketing or other relevant field (or equivalent).
- Bachelors Degree
- MBA preferred
- 10 years’ experience in a managerial role
- Proven leadership of sales and distribution teams (5 years)
- FMCG is an added advantage
- Proven management and motivation skills
- Proven planning, sales & distribution management skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Proven record of sales & revenue targets being hit
- Led teams of minimum of 10 people
How to Apply
This position is opened to Kenyan citizens only.
If you fit the required profile, please apply highlighting how your qualifications, experience and career aspirations match the requirements for this position.
Application should be sent by latest 22nd February 2016, please provide an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees.
Apply through email@example.com and quote the job title in the subject field.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.