Job Vacancy: Paralegal Administrative Assistant
- Provides support to the sales team by relieving them of administrative work.
- Order processing/entry
- Issuance of price quotations to clients
- Information input and management
- Request For Proposal (RFP) response
- Product training to clients.
- Contract drafting and uploading
- CRM Clean Up
- Contract Collection and analysis
- Accompanying other Sales Staff for meetings
- Managing the correspondence between the sales team and their clients
- Monitoring customer accounts
- Providing data and reports to help the sales team
- Keeping track of sales targets and activities
- Answering client phone calls
- Scheduling diaries
- Drafting and managing all contractual documents.
Requirements / Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in Law/Social Sciences or its equivalent
- At least 1-2 years of working experience in the paralegal field or in a busy environment.
- Familiar with standard corporate concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Able to rely on experience and better judgment to plan and accomplish departmental goals.
- Able to perform diverse set of tasks within the department.
- Works under minimum supervision.
- A high degree of creativity required.
- Reports to the Sales Manager.
Qualified candidates to send their applications to email@example.com not later than 10th February 2016
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted