Objective of the position: To drive sales through distribution channels by identifying, developing and supporting partners; monitoring results; increasing sales; maximizing revenues.
To also ensure smooth and efficient operations of the Sales & Marketing Department through coordination and cooperation within department and between departments to ensure achievement of the expected sales targets and safety of company’s property according to Company’s policies and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify, recruit and bring on-board new channel partners within assigned scope.
- Conduct regular business review and planning meetings with top and emerging Dealers in assigned region
- Develop and maintain the market agents
- Implement the channel sale policy, and formulate promotion plan
- Enlarge channel sales market and achieve expected sales targets
- Address partner related issues, sales conflicts and pricing issues in a timely manner
- Serve as internal channel advocate to ensure partner and customer satisfaction
- Analyze market trends and accordingly develop sales plans to increase brand awareness.
- Develop positive working relationship with partners to build business
- Communicate up-to-date information about new products and enhancements to partners
- Analyze the information of dealers and market, and forecast the market trends
- Statistical analysis of agent delivery volume data, sales volume data (weekly, monthly), performance evaluation of agents, recycling receipts and original documents
- Deliver customer presentations and attend sales meetings and partner conferences
- Participation in industry events such as trade shows and seminars
- University Degree in a related discipline is required
- Should have a minimum experience of 5 years and above of channel sales or related work experience from a fast paced organization preferably a media company
- Should have a proven track record and experience in leading a sales team
- Have great network in the industry and able to seek and forge partnerships for the company
- Working knowledge of all the television data
- A good understanding of a multi-channel environment
- A good understanding the digital migration concept
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office and all relevant marketing software
- Creative and innovative and always ready to try new ideas
- Great ambition in earning more money from commission
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.