Portland Cement SACCO is a dynamic savings and credit society committed to quality service and is looking for a Secretary Manager.
Reporting to the Management Committee, the Secretary Manager has overall responsibility over the SACCO’s operations.
This position will be on a three (3) year contract subject to performance.
Job Profile and Responsibilities.
- To ensure that the cooperative Societies Act, SASRA, and the society By-Laws are observed.
- Ensure books of accounts, records and returns are kept and that regular financial statistical and operational information is prepared and submitted to the Executives, other committees, relevant regulatory and Government Departments.
- Strategically directs all operations of the SACCO in line with approved strategic plan.
- To advice the Executives and other committees in making policies, programs of the society.
- Provide leadership and coordinates all Society activities.
- Approves all payments to members and manages all administrative activities of the society.
- Appraises and assigns tasks to all SACCO staff reporting to him.
- A business related degree (Accounting / Finance / Business anagement / economics); possession of a master’s degree shall be an added advantage.
- Must have be a CPA (K), possession of (CPS (K) shall be an added advantage.
- Five (5) years experience preferably in SACCO management and computer literate
- Age 30 years and above.
Interested candidates should provide an application with detailed CV, including their present position, current and expected remuneration, names, addresses and phone contacts of three (3) referees to:
Portland Cement SACCO Ltd
P.O. Box 20 – 00204,
Athi – River