Job Summary: To facilitate French lessons in a classroom set up.
- Lesson planning and preparation- french
- Teaching core subjects as allocated on the time table.
- Setting, administering, marking and recording exam and results
- Ensure safety and security of pupils and school resources.
- Organise and participate in the school activities, projects and programs
- Organise and facilitate extra curriculum activities in particular drama
- Maintain discipline amongst pupils
- Any other duties and responsibilities relating to Fountain school and FEP group at large
- Proper planned lesson
- Timely covered syllabus
- Participation in extra curriculum activities
- Local authorities
- Diploma in Teaching
- Prior Experience as a French Teacher
- Problem solving skills
- Team player
- Communication Skills,
- Result driven
All qualified and interested candidates are requested to send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Friday 12th February, 2016 indicating current/most recent and expected salary