Summary: Our client is a Printing Commercial Company that provides end to end quality labelling solutions.
They aim to be a preferred supplier of cost efficient and logistically smart labelling solutions to a wide range of market segments.
They are seeking to recruit a Marketing Officer who will be responsible for development and implementation of marketing strategies to meet the company’s overall objectives.
- Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional activities
- Identify, develop and implement marketing ideas and strategies
- Plan and control the Marketing Department budget
- Create and update website content
- Design and production of corporate material
- Liaising with suppliers for any marketing material requirements.
- Planning and organizing promotional presentations and events
- Developing social media strategies, managing content, branding and responses on social media
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Maintain strong relationships with all media partners to ensure the most effective messaging and positioning of the organization.
- Oversee creation and delivery of press releases, advertisements, and other marketing materials.
- Improve product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying and capitalizing on market opportunities
- Monitor product performance in the market
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years experience in marketing
- Strong negotiation and networking skills
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Analytical, technical and logical approach to problem solving
- Knowledge in Financial Planning; Marketing Concepts; Product positioning; Competitive Analysis, Understanding the Customer, Product Development
How to Apply:
Send your application including a cover letter indicating your desire to work with our client; a detailed CV highlighting relevant experience, details of current and expected salary, a daytime phone contact, email address, and the names of three professional referees by close of business Friday 4th March 2015
P O Box 6416, Nairobi, GPO 00100
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please note that we do not charge fees for receiving or processing job applications.