- Update records and manage inventory.
- Prepare report on unserviceable, obsolete stores for disposal.
- Prepare budget for the procurement department.
- Establish and implement internal controls systems and procedures.
- Assist in the development and review of the supplies manual.
- Assist to prepare quarterly/annual procurement plan and implementation.
- Assist in the taking of minutes of the procurement committee.
- Prepare and maintain database of approved suppliers.
- Prepare quotation documents for various procurements from local suppliers.
- Assists prepare contract documents for various procurements.
- Verify local purchase orders to ensure their accuracy and raise orders.
- Assist in technical and financial evaluation of bid documents.
- Implement procurement procedures and policies.
- Implement e-government and other procurement procedures.
- Any other duties that the SRC management may assign.
- Must have 5 years plus working procurement experience in FMCG industry.
- Must have a degree/diploma in supplies management or related field.
- Must be a member of the Kenya Institute of Supplies Management (KISM).
- Strong communication skills.
- Computer literate.
- Good written and spoken English.
Deadline: 29th February 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Training,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be consider for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
****Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements of the job****