with fast growing operations in Kenya, seeks to recruit talented,
creative and result-oriented professionals to fill the following
- Quality supplies
- Timely availability of supplies
- Maintenance of accurate records
- Minimize lead time
- Increased productivity
- Effective cost control
- Implementing strategies, developing and reviewing procurement policies and standards.
- Carrying out planning and projection of procurement needs of the Organization.
- Ensuring preparation and processing of tender and quotations documents as per approved procedures.
- Preparation of contracts, agreements as per established procedures and execution of signed contracts.
- Participating in tender opening in liaison with other stakeholders.
- Preparing tenders and quotations as per Organization’s tendering procedures and regulations of the government.
- Participating in all public tender opening and carry out evaluation of tenders
- Preparing papers to relevant tender committees as per Organization’s guidelines.
- Ensuring posting of invoices in the system and creation of services entry sheets as required.
- Liaising with Finance department to ensure prompt payment to suppliers.
- Ensuring prompt delivery of goods as per contract.
- Compiling goods and services procurement reports and other reports when required.
- Maintaining an updated supplier list by conducting global market survey and ensuring pre-qualification of competent providers of goods and services.
- Ensuring dissemination of the Public Procurement Regulations within the Organization.
- Maintaining tender opening register and ensuring compliance to it.
- Maintaining a central record center of all documents for all the procurement cycle of activities / processes.
- Ensuring administration of contracts and expediting for goods and services to ensuring performance of contractual obligations.
- Bachelor Degree in a Business related Degree
- Diploma in Purchasing & Supplies or equivalent
- Must be a Registered Member, Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supplies (CIPS)
- IT User Skills
- Three (3) years relevant work experience
- Thorough understanding of Organization’s business and processes
- Understanding of Supply Chain regulations
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills and influencing skills
- Attention to detail
- High levels of Integrity and Ethics
- Creativity and innovation
- Analytical and strategic thinker
- Drive for results and achievement
- Commitment to Organization’s Vision and Values
you are interested in this challenging opportunity, please submit your
application with a detailed CV, stating your current position,
remuneration level, e-mail and telephone contacts quoting the job
title/reference in the field of interest directly to firstname.lastname@example.org by 19th February 2016.