Vacancy: Programme Coordinator
Location: Nairobi, Kisii, Nakuru, Kakamega, Mombasa, Eldoret, Meru
Salary: KShs 60,000
He will be responsible for mobilization field officers for respective counties.
Ensures project results at various County levels are achieved.
Provide technical expertise and guidance field Officers
Provides a conducive environment for the Field Officers to deliver results.
Liaises with local government officials and manage relationships with stakeholders at various County levels.
Liaise with local government officials and manage relationships with stakeholders in the community.
Work with the operations office to ensure staff management and efficient office operations at various regional offices.
Facilitate operations of the project officers by ensuring that the relevant tools of trade are availed e.g. transport, office equipment etc.
Provides mentorship and support to the field Officers for quality and timely programmes.
Draws a Specific Work plan that demonstrates integration of activities. Designs and implements local county work plan based on the overall program strategy.
- Good networking skills.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking capabilities.
- Experience working diverse stakeholders at the community level.
- Experience and ability to capacity build, manage and develop staff.
- Exhibit creative, innovative, and strategic thinking ability; excellent oral and written communication, analytical, organizational interpersonal and cross-cultural skills.
- Diploma in Project Management or Diploma in Community Development and Social Work
- First Degree in Project Management will be an added advantage
- 3 year experience in the same role is a must.
- 3 years nonprofit leadership/management and organization development experience is A MUST
Kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Programme Coordinator and location you would prefer to work in before or on 3rd March 2016.