Quality Assurance Manager
- The Head of Quality Assurance has the responsibility of ensuring that all raw and packing materials supplies are tested and approved for use before they are received
- He is responsible for co-ordination of the laboratory analytical activities.
- The Head of Quality Assurance is responsible for coordinating pest control activities internally and with the contracted external pest control firm.
- He is responsible for ensuring that the factory hygiene and housekeeping standards are maintained as per ISO and HACCP procedures.
- He is responsible for ensuring all production processes meet their set quality requirements
- The incumbent shall develop new products and line extensions to meet market demand. He shall also conduct product shelf life tests on the same.
- Gathering quotations from suppliers and raising internal purchase requisitions for all laboratory material requirements.
- The Head of Quality Assurance shall participate in the upgrading and maintaining of quality systems and processes.
- Organizing with relevant authorities for machinery inspection and calibration that may impact on quality.
- Evaluating customer complaints, through analyzing the products under complaint and advising the relevant people on the findings. Conducting trade audits to evaluate quality of company products while in the trade.
- A degree in Food Science or equivalent
- Not less than 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing company
- Must be good in handling employees
- Must have both leadership and managerial skills
All the applications with JOB TITLE indicated to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com by 4th March 2016.