Reports to: Quality Assurance Manager.
About Soko: Soko aspires to transform the status quo of how trade is conducted with emerging
Markets acting as a catalyst for supply chain innovation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Check quality for all incoming deliveries.
- Give appropriate and effective feedback on validations outcome.
- Ensure proper documentation of product details using a master library and online records as well.
- Assist in maintenance and improvements to the Quality Management System at the Nairobi location.
- Establish testing practices to ensure only the highest quality of product reaches the customer.
- Perform periodic inventory audits.
- Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills.
- Solid quality background including hands-on experience with Control Plan, fishbone diagram, and validation protocols.
- Strong mechanical background and knowledge of material tolerances.
- Trained Artisanal trade skills is preferred.
- Familiar with measurement techniques and instruments such as caliper and micrometer.
- Experience with illustrative documentation tools is desired.
- High sense of urgency, hands-on and do what it takes attitude.
- Strong written, verbal, and computer skills.
- The successful candidate will have at least a diploma in an industrial design related field( industrial design, mechanical/manufacturing/production engineering,
- Experience in manufacturing, Workshop, supply chain management or fashion is preferred.
How to Apply
If interested in this amazing opportunity, passionate to innovate and grow within emerging markets while having fun, send your CV to email@example.com with the subject title QA OFFICER CV.
*Soko is an equal opportunity, anti-corruption, and affirmative action employer.