Our Client is a Manufacturing Company currently recruiting a Quality Control Executive
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure all relevant checks are being conducted for all incoming raw materials.
- Create systems for handling customer complaints and collaborate with all departments to ensure that process correction is done and effective.
- Responsible for conducting online quality checks
- Create quality awareness across functional teams through regular training, audit and guidance.
- Ensure deployment of effective testing metrics and recording / monitoring.
- Should posses a degree / Diploma in Analytical Chemistry / Bio Chemistry / Industrial Chemistry.
- Should have 1-2 years work experience in the food safety and/or quality in the food / manufacturing industry.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to multi-task with multiple priorities and time frames.
- Capacity to give a fast determination with any decision making situation.
- Analytic problem solving and effective decision-making.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong verbal and written skill
- experience in ISO that would be ideal.
Salary: 25k to 35k
If you feel you fit the above role, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org