Summary: Our client is a Real Estate company looking for a HR & Administration Manager.
Job Summary: The incumbent shall create the HR department, maintain and enhance the human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Provide advice and support to the Heads of Departments (HODs) on the HR impact of business activities
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program as well as counsel managers on candidate selection
- Review the existing performance management system, and develop a system that will enable continuous performance monitoring and periodical staff appraisal
- Review the work culture and environment and develop tactics that support team work and increase staff motivation
- Communicate and implement the code of ethics among the staff while listening and resolving their grievances and counselling employees as well as supervisors.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing the labour Laws, conducting investigations, maintaining records and representing the organization at hearings.
- Carry out day to day personnel administration on leaves and communications and other staff related records
- Instigate internal communication and employee engagement within each business Unit.
- Ensure proper day-to-day office administration while ensuring efficient provision of office services, maintenance of office equipment and adequate office supplies
- Represent the company in the event of any litigation at a court of law
- Any other duty as may be required by the managing director from time to time
- Maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Provides supplies by identifying needs for reception, office and kitchen; establishing policies, procedures, and work schedules within the branches.
- Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Achieves financial objectives within branches by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances.
- Degree in Human Resource Management or in Business Administration
- Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management
- A member of Institute Of Human Resource Management (IHRM K)
- Over 5 year’s progressive experience as a Human Resource Manager
- Should proficiently possess technical skills, soft skills, hard skills, interpersonal and management skills
- Strong communication skills and superb inter-personal skills
- High level understanding of planning, forecasting and strong financial experience
- Tactical focus, flexible & change maker
- Leadership through influence and effective conflict resolution
- Should have a good track record and of unquestionable integrity.
Kindly include your current and expected remuneration in your application.
Be advised, this job is open to Kenyan nationals only