Job Title: Real Estate Sales Executive 35k+commissions.
Industry: Real estate
Salary: Kshs 35k +Commissions
Our client is a well established real estate company that majorly deals with sale of land.
They are looking to hire sales executives in line with their expansion plan.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Have the ability to market real estate products and meet set sales targets.
- Able to conduct group presentations in corporate organizations
- Grow the business through sourcing of new clients
- Daily follow up on customers from inception to the completion of the final payments
- Plan for customers visit, developing customer visit schedules and ultimately taking clients to sites on a daily basis or as per the plan
- Prepare daily reports
- Coming up with new innovations and recommending the same to the supervisor to find better ways of serving customers better.
- Actively participate in product development and in sale of any new products.
- Maintaining a database of new customers and existing customers
- Offer exemplary service to customers
- Work hand in hand with teams from other departments in ensuring that customer expectations are met.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by management.
Skills & Qualifications
- At least a Diploma in sales & marketing.
- Minimum 3 years hands on experience in sales. Real estate experience is an added advantage.
- Excellent driving skills are an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to do presentations effectively
- Proactive, confident, ambitious and focused
- A team player
- Computer literate
- Have good organizational skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Real Estate Sales Executive 35k+commissions) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 4th March 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted