Marketing Manager Vacancy in a Renewable Energy Company
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Background: Our client is a company that provides, installs and maintains solar power products. It prides itself in ensuring that customer needs are matched with appropriate technical requirements through continuous innovation as a learning organization.
One of the company’s core values is the urge to advice customers before they purchase, hence providing customers all relevant information to enable them make an informed decision. This underlines the value that our client places on integrity.
We seek to recruit an experienced, competent and self-motivated individual with excellent leadership skills and who upholds the company’s values to fill the following position:
Job Purpose: Manage the day to day sales and marketing activities as well as the long term marketing strategy for the company.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage all marketing activities of the company.
- Lead in profit maximization through sales and marketing initiatives.
- Develop the marketing strategy for the company in line with corporate objectives.
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Oversee the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Plan and implement promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation and results monitoring and measurement.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Prepare online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Create a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Conduct market surveys.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analyse potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
Key Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing.
- Diploma in Marketing.
- Membership of Marketing Society of Kenya and/or Chartered Institute of Marketing will be an added advantage.
- At least 5 years experience in sales and marketing.
Key Skills and Competencies
- Good business development skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong creative outlook.
- Prior knowledge and experience in solar products will be an added advantage.
How to apply
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should send their applications by email only to email@example.com with the “job title” as the subject heading.
This should only include a cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae with three (3) professional referees (as one MS Word or PDF document).
DO NOT attach copies of certificates/testimonials.
Include your current and expected remuneration package in the cover letter.
Kindly follow these instructions to avoid disqualification of your application.
Note that the deadline for submission of applications is Friday 19th February 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer.