- Manage, lead and motivate the people working under you on various projects.
- Work in collaboration with the Project Manager / Field Coordinator to ensure high levels of integrity are withheld by the field team so as to deliver quality data.
- Prepare field tools and monitor fieldwork costs for projects as required.
- Assist the project managers in proposal writing, data analysis and report writing as required.
- Assist Project Managers (Local/Other Countries) in ensuring all fieldwork instructions, translations, questionnaires, briefing notes, show cards, and other field tools, budgets etc. are received on time.
- Assist in preparation and dissemination of stimulus materials for different studies as well as ensure all field tools are ready on time.
- To manage and monitor project actual expenses vis-à-vis project budgets for all projects entrusted to you.
- To prepare and present Weekly Project Status during progress meetings on Monday morning.
- Highlight areas of training after observation during the various projects.
- Coordinate day-to-day management of the projects entrusted to you.
- Ensure all company field tools e.g. phones entrusted to the teams you are working with are surrendered back after project completion.
- Carry out reconciliations for projects you are handling.
- Perform other duties occasionally which are not included above, but which will be consistent with the role.
- You may be required to travel to various destinations within the country and beyond as required.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Statistics / Economics or other related course.
- 3+ years working experience in a research environment.
- Experience with coordinating fieldwork, proposal and report writing, client liaison and overall research projects management.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
Supervises: Research Assistants, Field team, coders, project coordinators and supervisors.
How to Apply
Applications letters (maximum 2 pages) and detailed CV are to be sent by email to email@example.com marking the subject as “ 2075”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2075, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.
Deadline for receiving applications: 26th Feb 2016
N.B.* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over SMS. The SMS with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer. This is to save both you and the employer time and make sure you both find the best match.