Resolution Insurance Company Ltd is a general insurer offering innovative and responsive insurance solutions.
We have learned to adapt in this constantly changing society, and develop comprehensive products that are relevant to our clients.
We currently have over 60,000 members in our fold and have partnered with over 500 medical service providers across East Africa; a strong network of hospitals, clinics and doctors.
The Resolution Insurance brand is energetic and trendy. In pursuit of our ambitious growth plan, we are looking to fill the position below:
Reporting to the Sales General Manager the Sales Administrator’s overall purpose will be to coordinate the overall functions of the sales department and act as a liaison between the sales team and other departments.
The jobholder will also be tasked with preparing and analyzing the production report of business to provide visibility to the execute managers on the company status in regards to sales.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Provide timely visibility on the business performance through reports, presentations, analytical data and overall performance based on set targets, objectives and budgets.
- Be the first point of contact and liaison for all sales related issues and queries.
- Ensure sales team has all the required resources to meet set targets.
- Reconciliation of finance and sales production figures.
- Registration of brokers/agents in the system.
- Coordinate the preparation of tender documentation requirements and update central tender register.
- Coordinate and manage support functions including planning, tracking, reporting, quality management and internal communication for all sales related projects.
- Manage the support and provision of project tools and equipment for sales projects.
- Act as the risk champion for the department through monitoring and ensuring compliance of all sales processes to the IRA regulations.
- Vetting and Approval of change of agency for individual clients.
- Coordinate all sales training and Meetings and book conference facilities.
- Provide administrative support to the office of the Sales General Manager and the sales team including arrangement for all travels.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in a business related field.
- At least 1-3 years relevant work experience.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office especially in MS Excel.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills able to work with minimal supervision.
If you believe you are a team player and would be a valuable resource to this ever growing brand, kindly visit our careers page on www.resolution.co.ke by Close of Business of Thursday 11th February 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted