Field Sales Associates
- Responsible for selling RitePak products to clients within a specified geographic territory.
- Travel to prospect locations to establish leads, introduce products or maintain the relationship of an existing customer account.
- A high degree of personal motivation and drive to achieve personal and professional goals.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by training store associates on use of products by conducting demos.
- Providing direct support to retail store contacts to promote sales and reduce returns.
- Foster and promote goodwill for RitePak products.
- Convert three(3) new accounts every month from leads/prospects to clients
- Meet the Sales target assigned by Territory Cordinator/ Sales Team lead/RitePak senior management
- Manage retail customer contacts within assigned territories/and or areas based on assigned priorities
- Attend weekly sales meeting to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Enforce the follow up of leads identified in strategy meetings
- Responsible for all follow ups on overdue payments and accounts and as directed by the Territory Coordinator/Team lead
- Provide feedback to management on effectiveness of sales strategies
- Build personal and professional relationships with new and current customers
- Follow up with supermarket stockists and procurement managers to maintain product supply chains
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to create business relationships
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills to build a compelling case for RitePak products.
- Need to be self-starter in this role to make the most of leads and professional network.
- Basic computer aptitude to maintain account information, pull reports and manage sales productivity through a Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- B/Comm, Marketing degree or equivalent
- Direct sales experience is a bonus
Please email your resume to email@example.com to apply.
Include your cover letter in the body of the email.