Job Title: QA Analyst
Work in a dynamic and passionate production team to establish a strong, reliable and quality RitePak brand in the Market.
The right candidate with limited work experience will be considered for the role as an intern.
- Inspection of final products.
- Lab analysis of finished products.
- Chemical evaluation of raw materials, intermediate products and final products.
- Implementing analytical procedures and techniques.
- Maintaining traceability records that can be used during audits.
- Carrying out internal audit using internal audit check list & ensuring that the deficiencies are addressed.
- Conducting a traceability test to ensure that the system is in place.
- Recording all non-conformities and notifying the relevant responsible staff to ensure the necessary corrective action is implemented within the specified period of time.
- Experience working with plastics will be an added bonus
- Experience with BRC or ISO Standards will be an added bonus
- Excellent communication skills
- Degree Holder of B.Sc Industrial Chemistry, B.Sc. Analytical Chemistry, B.Sc Chemistry or similar
- IT proficient
Please email your resume to email@example.com to apply.
Include your cover letter in the body of the email.
Applications without a cover letter in the body of the email will not be considered.