Norda Industries Ltd
Position: Sales Representative – Cosmetics
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participates in business development, growth and sustainability functions within the assigned territory as per the established procedures, specifically
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory / market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products / services.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and practical service department.
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers’ value to the organization.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions
Education and Experience:
- Diploma in Sales & Marketing
- Minimum 2 years of experience in FMCG specifically cosmetics line
- Positive attitude towards work and colleagues with good supervisory skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Well-spoken and presentable.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and cover letter ONLY clearly indicating current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted