Job Group “B”
Location / Branch: Nairobi, Kenya
Job Summary: Grow the business portfolio in their regions and ensure guards observe the highest level of discipline and follow company SOPs (standard Operating Procedures).
- Recruit and train new guards and guardette and conduct regular safety drills from time to time.
- Ensure that all new guards have proper employment documents as advised by the HR department from time to time
- Develop and agree with the client about the assignment instructions and expectations
- Ensuring that guards are stationed at their work stations in proper working uniform and equipment at all times
- Planning guards shifts and off and keeping the relevant records.
- Is the liaison person with the local law and other security agencies
- Ensure proper guards exit procedures are following
- Undertaking monthly collections from clients,receipting and posting of deposit slips to head office
- Act as a reliever guard in cases of deficit and temporary assignments.
- Any other duty related to the company
- Prepare and keep records of all new guards and exits
- Maintain an up-to-date daily checklists for guards
- Prepare SITREP report on a daily basis
- Operations manager
- “ O” level
- Security related training and certification
All interested and qualified candidates should sent their application to email@example.com on or before 12 February 2016.