- Develop and maintain long term relationship with the clients
- Ensure the research and financial process if carried out with utmost level of integrity and professionalism – from request for POs, to invoicing, to payments
- Manage and develop both new and existing client relationships at the highest client service level
- Actively participate in business development which involves working with targets
- Manage, lead and motivate the people working under you on various projects
- Give support during recruitment and training of Coders, Field Coordinators and Supervisors as required.
- Work in collaboration with the Project Coordinator / Manager to ensure high levels of integrity are withheld by the field team so as to deliver quality data
- Prepare field tools and monitor fieldwork costs for projects as required
- Carry out the duties of proposal writing, data analysis and report writing as required
- Assist Project Managers (Local/Other Countries) in ensuring all fieldwork instructions, translations, questionnaires, briefing notes, show cards, and other field tools, budgets etc. are received on time
- Assist in preparation and dissemination of stimulus materials for different studies as well as ensure all field tools are ready on time
- To manage and monitor project actual expenses vis-à-vis project budgets for all projects entrusted to you.
- To prepare and present Weekly Project Status during progress meetings on Monday morning.
- Monitor and appraise the performance, attitude and behavior of any team members placed under your care, including the establishment of personal objectives/targets and individual training needs.
- Highlight areas of training after observation during the various projects
- Coordinate day-to-day management of the projects entrusted to you.
- Ensure all company field tools e.g. phones entrusted to the teams you are working with are surrendered back after project completion
- Carry out reconciliations for projects you are handling
- Perform other duties occasionally which are not included above, but which will be consistent with the role
- You may be required to travel to various destinations within the country and beyond as required
- A Bachelor’s degree in Statistics / Economics or other related course
- 5+ years working experience in a research environment
- Excellent client service and liason
- Experience with coordinating fieldwork, proposal and report writing and overall research projects management
- Demonstrated ability and experience to carry out business development
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
Supervises: Research Executives, Research Assistants and Project Managers
Terms of Employment: Permanent
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Deadline for receiving applications: 24th February 2016
* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over SMS. The SMS with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.