Vacancy: Showroom Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
To take full responsibility for the day to day running of the Showroom to ensure that the Showroom is visually merchandised to an excellent standard and to ensure that the highest levels of Customer Service are given at all times.
To manage, motivate and develop the team to ensure that targets are exceeded.
- Maintaining the client’s image to the highest standards.
- Ensuring the Showroom and all displays are neat and tidy at all times.
- Responsibility for stock management and ordering.
- Ensure window and showroom displays are installed in a timely manner to company standards, liaising as necessary with Marketing. Recommend potential advertising venues and marketing strategies to head office/management
- Organise showroom maintenance and renovations as needed.
- Reassess stock to minimize distribution costs/ensure customer orders are met as soon as possible.
- To ensure that Ideal Ceramics Customers are extended the highest levels of customer service at all times.
- To deal promptly with Customer complaints, liaising with sales executives in order to resolve queries.
- To provide accurate advice on Product quality, colour, type and suitability.
- To produce a monthly report covering objectives set, results achieved and sales forecasts.
- To maximise sales opportunities with retail clients, the trade, designers and the local market.
- To develop and extend the customer account base through local marketing initiatives.
- To produce a monthly report covering objectives set, results achieved and sales performance, collating forward indicators.
- Accurately monitor, analyse and report sales patterns and trends.
- To manage, motivate and develop the showroom staff.
- To ensure attendance, individual and team performance is managed effectively with all members of the showroom team.
- Assist in recruiting and training of new staff.
- Prepare monthly/weekly staff rotas and record all annual leave and absences.
- Ensure adequate cover for lunches / holidays/ sickness.
- Plan and monitor Employee Development and training to achieve maximum performance, productivity and job satisfaction.
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment, ensuring all occupational and health and safety guidelines are met, including lifting, safe storage and disposal of waste.
- Review systems on an ongoing basis to improve efficiency and service levels.
- Key holder responsibilities, i.e. opening and closing the Showroom, covering in the case of absence, ability to be onsite in the event of an emergency.
- Liaising with trade people as and when required. Co-operate with other Ideal showrooms and Stores as needed.
- Maintain good relations with neighbours and actively explore local marketing opportunities
- Misc. administrative tasks as and when required.
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to apply online