Our client, an Application Development Outsourcing Organization with a focus on the European market are looking for a Software Quality Assurance, with minimum of 3 years experience with a recognized digital agency and has ability to work in an agile fast paced environment.
- Test case development.
- Writing detailed bug reports and analysis.
- Manual and automated testing of web based applications (usability, feature and front end testing).
- Compatibility and cross browser testing.
- Mobile testing (predominantly IOS devices).
- Author documentation, including test plans, release notes, test specifications and regression test plans.
- Run functionality tests on applications with large user bases.
- Run regression tests.
- Attend and participate in sprint planning and retrospective meetings.
- Run performance and load tests and interpret results using tools/scripts.
- Follow up on issue resolution with developers.
- Conduct peer and test case review meetings.
- Record and report time spent on activities and tasks.
- Develop and contribute to the improvement of the quality assurance team.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related degree.
- Must be proficient use of test management tools used by the digital team (TFS, Microsoft Test Manager, load testing and reporting tools and automation tools).
- Must have a good understanding of C# and OOPS.
- Must have excellent understanding of SDLC & STLC methodologies.
- An expert in designing test paths.
- Must be able to design and develop test methods keeping the following in mind: test data.
- Must understand various test levels (smoke, regression).
- Strong quality & risk quantification & management skills.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 100,000/= (Approx. 1,000 USD)
Deadline: 10th March 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Training,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya;
We endeavor to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.