Our client, a dynamic Manufacturing Company, whose core business is distribution of automotive batteries, solar systems installation, backup systems installation, solar water heating and wind energy systems installations is looking to recruit Solar Sales Representatives.
- Sourcing new potential clients.
- Coming up with innovative sales strategies.
- Must be a graduate in Energy Engineering preferred or B.Com/business administration.
- Proven track record in Sales & Marketing in a reputable FMCG organization.
- Thorough knowledge in the technical / electrical field will be an added advantage.
- Should be computer literate.
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Kiswahili.
- Valid driving license, with over 3 years driving experience.
- Age bracket: 28 – 38 years
- High level of Integrity
- Strong, clear communication skills.
- Leadership & Time Management skills.
- Strong organization, planning and team building skills
- Strong commitment and self-drive
- Proactive and result oriented individual, with sound management skills
- Global/Cultural Management.
- Be ready to travel extensively and at short notice.
- Sound understanding of related Finance
- Self-initiative, self-motivated and loyal.
- Persistent, Confident & Eloquent.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 50,000/=plus commissions (Approx. 500 USD)
Deadline: 30th March 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Training,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya;
We endeavor to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.