The Commission seeks to recruit a qualified and competent staff to fill the following vacant position:
Deputy Director, Research and Compliance
Duties and Responsibilities
The officer in this position will be responsible to the Director, Research and Compliance, Policy and Planning for;
- initiating research function in the Commission;
- implementing best practice Policies, procedure and systems for research and compliance;
- facilitating the collection, examination and publication of information concerning salary and remuneration;
- organizing research workshops, seminars and external excursions organized by the Commission;
- Monitoring and evaluating framework, systems, procedures and tools for undertaking compliance.
- initiating the development of research proposals and undertaking research surveys with other collaborators;
- implementing work plans; and
- Analyzing research papers and preparing reports before presentation to relevant organs of the Commission.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
- Proven relevant experience of at least thirteen (13) years, at a middle management level in a similar organization;
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines; Public Administration, Public management, Economics, Sociology, Statistics, Business Administration or any other relevant qualification from a recognized university;
- Master’s Degree in any of the disciplines; Public Administration, Human Resource Management, Economics, Statistics, Business Administration or any other relevant qualification from a recognized university;
- Demonstrated relevant experience in both quantitative and qualitative research methods;
- Leadership and integrity qualities set out in the sixth chapter of the constitution and demonstrated compliance to the Public Service Values and principle as defined in the constitution; and
- Demonstrated competencies and capability in handling remuneration or a related function.
Interested and qualified persons are requested to submit their applications together with detailed Curriculum vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates and testimonials in a sealed envelope clearly marked at the top “Application for the position of………..(indicate the position applied for)” and mailed OR delivered to:
The Commission Secretary
Salaries and Remuneration Commission
Williamson House 6th Floor
4th Ngong Avenue
P.O. Box 43126 – 00100
Salaries and Remuneration Commission is an equal opportunity employer.