- Design in structural steel works using the tabs, Staad pro, Prokon, Oasys.
- Working out the loads and stresses on different parts of a structure.
- Using computer simulations to predict how structures will react under different conditions.
- FEA analysis method of calculation.
- Preparing bids for tenders.
- Design of commercial / residential / industrial buildings / high rise buildings.
- Must have a Bachelors or Masters in civil or structural engineering.
- Must understand the process involved in the design and fabrication of steelwork.
- Must have experience in the design of commercial/ residential/ industrial buildings/ high rise buildings.
- Must have over 5 years steel experience.
- Understand AutoCAD.
- Good understanding of BIM modelling.
Applications letters (maximum 2 pages) and detailed CV are to be sent by email to email@example.com marking the subject as “ 2079”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2079, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.
Deadline for receiving applications: 26th Feb 2016
N.B.* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over SMS. The SMS with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer. This is to save both you and the employer time and make sure you both find the best match.