Job Title: Accountant – Steel
Reports to: Finance Director
Salary: 90K – 120K
Our client is one of the leading steel manufacturers in East Africa with its head office in Nairobi.
They are looking for an Accountant with experience in the steel industry.
Job Purpose: Responsible for Provide support for the Finance department
- Maintaining accounting records on computerized accounting system Including entering receipts, Purchase Invoices etc.
- Managing company bank accounts.
- Preparing bank reconciliations within the stipulated time.
- Reviewing, investigating and correcting errors in financial entries, documents and reports
Competencies and Qualifications Desired
- Bachelors Degree in Commerce (Finance / Accounting Option)
- CPA (K)
- Excellent command of the English language(both spoken and Written)
- Good command of the Swahili Language
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in Accounts/Finance
- Experience in the steel industry will be an added advantage
- Good Accounting knowledge.
- Knowledge of Oracle is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of MS Office suite.
- Culturally aware and adept at working across multiple geographies
- Attention to detail
- Customer focus / orientation
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High on entrepreneurial spirit
- Work independently & with a Team
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Accountant – Steel) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 26th February, 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.