Job Title: Electrician – Steel
Salary: 50K – 80K
Our client is one of the leading steel manufacturers in East Africa with its head office in Nairobi.
They are looking for an Electrician with experience in the steel industry.
- Identify electrical problems with a variety of testing devices
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment, or fixtures using hand tools and power tools
- Follow state and local building regulations based on the National Electric Code
- Direct and train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring or equipment
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous
Skills and Knowledge
- Graduate in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the field.
- Must have good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be ERC Compliant and have valid certification
- Self-driven personality with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must be very confident.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Electrician- Steel) to email@example.com before Friday 26th February, 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.