A leading establishment in the hospitality industry is looking to fill the position of a Storekeeper.
Reporting to the Stores Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for;
- Ensuring safe and secure storage of items in the store
- Ensuring timely issuance of goods to user units
- Setting stock levels for each item and makes adjustments as appropriate
- Ensuring updated posting of all items and maintains accurate stock records
- Performing any other special assignments / projects as may be delegated to him/her
- Monthly reports – activity, monthly item cost and issuance analyses
- Quarterly stock takes and investigation of variances, correction and subsequent closure
- Month-end closure of unit final month-end adjustments
The position is challenging and calls for a dynamic, confident, aggressive and forward thinking person with the following attributes;
- Holder of a bachelors degree in finance or accounting
- Holder of CPA Part 2
- Three years progressive experience in a similar position
- Good analytical skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work without supervision and achieve goals beyond set indicators.
- Excellent oral communication and listening skills and a high standard of work performance.
If you feel that you are up to the challenge, submit your detailed CV indicating your current and expected remuneration on or before 1st August 2014 to careers@Nascat.com.
Clearly indicate the position on the email subject.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.