Vacancy: Stores Controller
Nature and Purpose: The purpose of this position is to maintain proper inventory accounting of Company stock and manages all documentation for products in storage, product receipts and shipments and issuance out of the company in compliance with company policies and regulatory requirements.
- Monitor levels of stock items and initiate stock requisitions.
- Reviewing stocking levels in respect to stock items and following up to ensure prompt delivery of the required items.
- Maintain regular communication with operational departments so as to stay up to date with their material requirements to avoid stock out situations.
- Maintain good housekeeping and stores layouts that will facilitate easy retrieval within the stores/ warehouse and ensure that that safety and environment standards are adhered to at all times.
- Help in ensuring that the stores physical structures and equipment are maintained in a good condition and requisition maintenance action as and when needed.
- Assists in identify obsolete and slow moving stock items and recommend the necessary actions, including the disposal of such items Ensure that stores records are accurately maintained and up to date and the necessary reports are generated and acted upon.
- Organize and undertake monthly stock taking processes in accordance with Company practice Enforce company safety rules and regulations within the stores.
- Any other duty that may be allocated to you by Management
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in stores control
- Holder of a Diploma in procurement or business related field
- Should be willing to relocate to Mombasa
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to apply online