Our client is a leading supermarket chain in Kenya with over 40 branches countrywide.
They are looking to fill the position of NAV System Analyst or Administrator.
Job Purpose: The job holder will be responsible for contributing to the business by providing decision support through accurate monitoring, reporting, and analysing of Supply Chain financial results and projections.
Provide financial support to Supply Chain department by sharing information and providing insights to influence decision making
- Implementation of Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP enhancements using version NAV 2009/2013, documentation, training and Report Creation.
- Ability to lead Customer Business Process Workshops, Problem analysis, requirements gathering and provide systems based solutions.
- NAV set up and configuration, training, documentation of technical designs, testing, and providing on-site and remote customer support.
- Implement NAV best practices/ NAV Based projects and improve business processes so that Dynamics NAV improves the overall business processes and profitability.
- Provide User Support and management where applicable for all internal applications within the NAV (Warehousing, Financials, Inventory & Purchasing);
- Identify underlying system bottlenecks affecting performance and establish necessary changes to ensure higher availability of systems to the business.
- Identify and Evaluate necessary system performance and tuning tools for pro-active resolution of system problems in consultation with Business apps manager
- Analyze the entire functionality of the system and identify better utilization of its capabilities to achieve cost justifiable optimal utilization and value to business.
- Developing, maintaining and monitoring procedures for all Navision Server pertaining to NAV and work with developers to make changes.
- Evaluate and analyze reports from identified system weakness, explore new solutions to existing problems in liaison with subject matter experts and give recommendation
- Undertake tests in controlled environment before introduction of new solutions in the production environment and test areas of improvement.
- Identify recurring requests for assistance and provide advice on how these can be prevented /minimized, through training/awareness, changes in configuration etc.
- Ensure that systems performance tuning, database tuning, SQL Server Database Engine Tuning, Re-index tuning, and query tuning are done.
- Evaluate business & system requirements against current hardware configurations for the new solutions and system upgrades.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 2 years working experience in a busy IT environment with remote locations
- Must Possess Microsoft NAV 2009/2013 Certification and working knowledge of accounting. A CPA is preferred.
- Experience in Dynamics NAV software project implementation Including Dynamics CRM
- Good working knowledge in Microsoft SQL Clustered environment & NAV Native databases
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within project teams.
- Agile and resilient and shows interest in continuous personal development
- Understand business requirements and translate them into functional requirements.
- Hands on knowledge and experience with Microsoft NAV & CRM greatly preferred
- Work experience in fast-growth environment.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents our client is looking for, we would like to hear from you.
Please make your application through our website www.dorbe-leit.co.ke vacancy page before close of business 16th February 2016.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.