with fast growing operations in Kenya, seeks to recruit talented,
creative and result-oriented professionals to fill the following
- Timely availability of network services
- Effective and efficient management of IT resources
- Effective end user support
- Customer satisfaction
- Designing, installing and configuring IT systems and upgrading servers.
- Operating and maintaining system hardware and software.
- Ensuring proper administration of network operating systems and maintaining system efficiency.
- Maintaining and upgrading operating and desktop application systems as per approved procedures and policies.
- Troubleshooting, training users, documenting all system procedures and improving data flow and reliability.
- Ensuring all end-users receive timely satisfactory support services.
- Maintaining, upgrading and administration of internet services for optimal browsing.
- Maintaining, upgrading and system administration of antivirus products to secure the Organization’s network from virus attacks.
- Implementing programmes for safeguarding integrity and security of ICT systems.
- Designing and implementing efficient preventative maintenance schedules for servers and personal computer equipment.
- Ensuring up to date inventory of Personal Computer equipment is maintained.
- Recommending new upgrades and developments in information technology and desktop support.
- Undertaking technical research and development to enable continuing innovation.
- Preparing specifications and participating in technical evaluations for procurement of computer software and hardware equipment.
- Undertaking daily backup operations, routine audits of systems, evaluating and modifying system’s performance
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT/Computer Science
- Relevant Certifications
- Three (3) years working experience
- Understanding of the Organization’s business and operational processes
- Creativity and innovation
- Good communication skills
- Strong IT problem solving ability
- High levels of Integrity and Ethics
- Drive for results and achievement
- Analytical and strategic thinker
- Commitment to Organization’s Vision and Values
you are interested in this challenging opportunity, please submit your
application with a detailed CV, stating your current position,
remuneration level, e-mail and telephone contacts quoting the job
title/reference in the field of interest directly to email@example.com by 19th February 2016.