Number of Positions: 1
Job Description / Responsibilities: A systems / requirements analyst is a crucial individual in the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
The systems analyst will act as an intermediary between system stakeholders (e.g., end-users of the system and the project manager) and software developers.
After the system is implemented by the software developers, the systems analyst will also be responsible for testing the system and ensuring that it conforms to his/her requirements specification.
Education and Skills:
- A diploma or degree in any field. A BS degree in Computer Science or a related field is an added advantage.
- Excellent Information Technology (IT) skills.
- Excellent documentation skills. Ability to create neat, informative and easy-to-understand reports, diagrams, graphical models, etc., is essential.
- Great in mathematics.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Prospective candidates should possess highly logical, investigative and analytical minds.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Attentive to detail. Ability to receive, decipher, process, break down and explain complex technical info in a clear and non-ambigous way to non-technical individuals is important.
- Good team player.
- Proactive and self-motivated.
- A fast leaner. Willingness and ability to research, learn and apply new ideas quickly is extremely crucial.
- Above-average grammar skills.
How to Apply: If you are interested in this position, please send a detailed CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB Monday, 22nd February, 2016.