Job Title: Technical Project Sales Engineer
Recruiter: Stratostaff East Africa Ltd
Contract: 1 Year Fixed Term
Profile Introduction: Our client, an innovative $30 billion global diversified technology company with operations in more than 60 countries that distributes Industrial adhesives, Commercial Solutions, Automotive, Abrasives seeks to recruit a Technical Project Sales Engineer.
Overall Purpose of the role is to: To achieve maximum sales growth, product penetration and profitability within an assigned market segment by effectively marketing our client’s products.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Engineering related field;
- Must have 7 years of work experience as a Technical Project Sales Engineer;
- Be able to work and lead Distributor Management;
- Exceptional Relationship Management;
The individual should:-
- Promote business development for the specific products used in building, transportation infrastructure, construction industry and government affairs for the East African markets;
- Build business development initiatives with existing distributors concerning the product by:-
- Aiding distributor sales through end user demand creation;
- Technical support of businesses and end users;
- Training of various consultants, corporate representatives, end user consumers and government agencies;
- Driving high end specifications concerning the product.
- Convert new end user customers and regionally expand the various products offering a range of technical presentation and demonstration of them in the channel;
- Showcase effective sales, territory management, implementation of business development, marketing strategies and product management practices in line with the objectives of the sales channel;
- Collect analysis, report market information and monitor competitor activity.
The individual should:-
- Have excellent Project Sales Management, B2C, B2B and B2G Sales;
- Be result-oriented and be able to work independently;
- Be able to apply the 5P’s of Marketing and SWOT analysis.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Possess strong interpersonal communication skills;
- Have strong negotiation and after sales skills;
- Have experience bias to Construction, Building and facilitation Management will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and apply online by 26th February 2016
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.