Job Title: Training and Conference Centres Coordinator
Job Ref.: SA-266491
Based at: Thika, Kiambu County
Main Task: To utilize existing facilities in buildings and ecological assets and establish self-sustaining businesses while using the same to generate funds for the organisation’s Project funding.
- Diploma / Degree in Institutional or Hotel Management
- Ten (10) and above in managing a set of medium sized training and conference facilities looking at a variety of clients.
- Excellent ability to spot opportunities, create conferencing packages, market the products increase sales and resultant surpluses.
- Knowledge and skills in developing innovation non-conventional client packages found in Eco-tourism, Agri-tourism, and student parties etc.
- Excellent business mind able to relate costs and benefits with a view to spending less and expanding surpluses.
- Good writing skills in publicity, marketing, operational and financial reporting.
- Excellent ability to achieve departmental targets while being an active member of a Community Development initiatives team.
- Have a combination of an entrepreneurial and community development mind.
- Previous experience working in an institution and conference centers is an added advantage.
- The successful candidate will be reporting to the Chief Executive Officer.
- He/She will be running 3 Training Centers in and around Thika.
- Will be supervising a minimum of 15 persons.
If you meet the above criteria, send your CV and a cover letter that clearly explains your suitability for the role; with 3 referees to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject of the email should be the title of the POSITION APPLIED FOR + JOB REF)
If you are not interested in this opportunity today, please refer any friend or colleague you know that might suit the required profile.
Applications NOT MEETING minimum requirements will not be considered.
Note: We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews