Our Client is looking for a Travel Consultant with great enthusiasm for travelling.
You will be responsible for promoting and booking travelling arrangements for clients.
The goal is to enhance satisfaction and acquire an expanding and dedicated clientele.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Research various destinations and means of travel regarding prices, customs, weather conditions, reviews etc.
- Diagnose the clients’ specifications and wishes and suggest suitable travel packages or services
- Organize travels from beginning to end, through booking tickets and accommodation, securing rental transportation etc.
- Supply travellers with pertinent information and useful travel/holiday material (guides, maps, event programs etc)
- Use promotional techniques and prepare promotional materials to sell itinerary tour packages
- Handle unforeseen problems and complaints and determine eligibility for money returns
- Create and update electronic records of clients
- Maintain relationships with key persons
- Reach the revenue and profit targets
- Proven working experience as a travel consultant
- Excellent knowledge of travelling software (computer reservations systems, GDS systems and e-travel)
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of additional languages is an advantage
- Exemplary sales skills and customer oriented approach
- Well versed in various areas of travel (domestic/international, business/holidays, group/individual etc)
- Ability to present, persuade and communicate effectively
- Demonstrable ability to handle crises
- Degree/Diploma in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business or relevant field
- Candidates with personal travel experience will be preferred
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send in their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB 19th February 2016.
Only those shortlisted will be contacted