Uwezo Microfinance Bank is committed to being the leading Microfinance Bank through provision of quality and professional financial and savings solutions, products and investment management services in the lower end of the financial markets.
We focus on the provision of financial and savings solutions to the SMEs, savings and investment groups, professionals and individuals who are desirous of growth.
We are looking for an energetic and results driven individual in the position of:
Job Purpose: The finance intern’s main responsibility will be assisting with the company’s financial processes as assigned.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Learn about and execute the bank’s main financial processes.
- Assist in bookkeeping and record keeping processes.
- Utilizing software to run reports and queries for various monthly processes.
- Assist with periodic financial reports.
- Forecasting and budgeting.
- Variance analysis.
- Share a daily report on the achievements as well as any challenges encountered.
- Carry out any other duties as may be prescribed from time to time by your supervisor.
Job Skills & Competencies:
- Team player.
- Accounting skills.
- Financial Management skills.
- Willingness to learn.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Undergraduate degree in accounting, finance, business administration, or equivalent.
- Mean Grade B+ in KCSE.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
Qualified candidates to send their applications to email@example.com by 26th February 2016.
(The internship is UNPAID and full-time)