1. Warehouse Supervisor
- Must hold a diploma in Purchasing and Supplies from a recognized institution.
- Must have not less than three years of hands on experience in a busy warehouse dealing in FMCGs.
- Must have a proven record of leadership of not less than 10 people.
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in EXCEL, WORD, emails and general internet use.
- Report writing skills is an added advantage.
2. Transport Supervisor
- Must be a holder of a diploma in Logistics Management or equivalent from a reputable institution.
- Must have at least three years’ experience in fleet management.
- Experience with a fleet management system is an added advantage.
- A person with a mechanical background will have an added advantage.
- Must have proven record of people and motor vehicle management skills
3. Human Resources Assistant
- Must have at least a Diploma in Human Resources Management or Human Resources Development.
- A thorough knowledge of all the Labour Laws of Kenya is a must.
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in WORD, EXCEL, POWER POINT and HR management systems.
- Knowledge of doing statutory returns is a must.
- Should have at least three years’ experience in a busy HR office.
- Membership with a professional body will be an added advantage.
- Experience in Payroll Administration is mandatory for this position.
Send your applications to the following address P.O. Box 19569 – 00200 Nairobi
or email email@example.com
Clearly quote the position’s reference code on the envelope and/or email subject line.